Friday, November 25, 2011

River The Little Art Patron

We don't go on out of town vacations nor hop on a plane to go to places far away from home.
We are not the Disneyland type ( though I wouldn't mind that.)
A big family like ours (4 kids in all + 1 most of the time) and a one family income at that, our budget is limited and must be spent carefully.
So where do we spend it?
Food
(lots of them)
and
Museum memberships.
LACMA
MOMA
THE NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM
etc.
Yes, they are expensive but totally worth it 
specially when it would mean, an Andy Warhol original 2 inches away from your face!
or a Rembrandt or a Monet.
Or if you're lucky a Basquiat!

oooorrr
the actual Edward Scissorhand suit that Johnny Depp wore.
 (that I would never fit in)
My kids don't appreciate it as much as I do but someday they will be thankful.

I hope or I would regret that the money was not spent on Disneyland.
Edward Scissorhands actual Fawn from the movie

Andy Warhol Art installation

No comments:

Post a Comment